4. Use anytime to support your intermittent fasting regimen. Intermittent fasting benefits include better insulin sensitivity and weight management. We've also added Cinnamon to KETO AF SuperFuel, not just for flavor, but because studies have shown improved insulin sensitivity, reduced blood sugar levels, as well as a reduction in triglycerides, LDL, and total cholesterol levels.
5. Use in a fasted state in the morning for your pre-work out drink. Many exercise in a fasted state because they want to accelerate fat loss, or they don’t feel well exercising on a full stomach. But fasted cardio or fasted weight lifting can be associated with excess cortisol levels or a lack of power. Additionally, excess cortisol is synonymous with retaining fat. One potential solution is to try exogenous ketones as a cleaner, less oxidative energy source than carbs. It will help speed the metabolic switch from burning carbs to burning fat.
6. For those switching from a carb diet to a ketogenic diet, the transition is characterized by a so-called “keto fog” or “keto flu”. Your body hasn’t yet made the switch from burning carbs to burning ketones, so you have a low-fuel problem. Typically you feel lethargic and cognitively cloudy. To bridge this transition, use a ketone supplement to quickly refuel with clean ketone energy.
7. Not just for the full 100% Ketogenic diet alone. For low carb diets, try exogenous ketones as a non-carb energy source that can keep energy levels up, blood sugar regulated and fewer hunger signals. This may help limit carb consumption.
8. In the fitness world, “cutting” most often means near elimination of non-vegetable carbs from the diet. At the peak of cutting, you can be exhausted and cognitively “foggy.” Exercise is difficult, at best. BHB and MCTs can rejuvenate your mind and body, allow you to exercise at a high level, and keep you shredded.
9. Use in meal replacements. MCT helps regulate blood sugar, satiate, and provide brain energy in the form of ketones.
10. Try mixing a flavor like KETO AF's Cinnamon Latte in coconut milk, almond milk, or with your morning coffee!