Keto Sleep - 5-HTP, MCT, Zinc & Magnesium. Ketogenic Recovery and Sleep Enhancement Formula, 120 Capsules (30 Servings)$27.99
- RECOVERY & SLEEP ENHANCEMENT - Anabolic hormone production and muscle growth are maximized during REM sleep, this is why it is so important for athletes to get a good night's sleep in order to maximize healing and tissue repair.
- Zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6 all aid in the conversion of 5 HTP to serotonin. This important neurotransmitter helps to regulate mood and sleep. We've also added melatonin to aid regulation of sleep and wakefulness, and defense against oxidative stress.
- REDUCE STRESS & ANXIETY - L Theanine promotes relaxation with a sense of calm. Plus KSM 66 Ashwagandha, a powerful herbal adaptogen with clinical published studies show health benefits in reduced stress and anxiety, increased energy and focus, and increased sexual function for men and women.
- MCT - Healthy fat from medium chain triglycerides converts to ketones, and when taken before bed to give your brain stable energy while you sleep.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Our product is MADE IN THE USA. Every Batch is made in an FDA and GMP certified facility and 3rd party tested for purity. Zero Carbs, Non GMO and Gluten Free.
The first Ketogenic sleep and recovery supplement
Healthy fats such as MCTs before bed convert to ketones, giving your brain a source of energy while you sleep and aids in fat loss*. Research has confirmed that athletes are often deficient in both zinc and magnesium. Zinc is an essential mineral and antioxidant known to be critical for protein synthesis, the molecular mechanism of muscle growth. Magnesium, an essential mineral that’s important for cardiovascular, metabolic, and bone health. Research has reported discovered that supplementing with magnesium can significantly increase muscle strength; this may be due to its ability to maximize testosterone levels
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.